The site is two blocks north. Tulsa's first chartered Hospital and Training School for Nurses was organized on November 20, 1906. It was headed by Fred S. Clinton, M.D., president; C.L. Reeder, M.D., secretary; C.Z. Wiley, M.D., treasurer; and H.C.C. Ziegler, R.N., superintendent of nurses. It safeguarded health in a wide area of Indian Territory.
On West Eleventh Street, between Jackson and Lawton streets, in Tulsa, Oklahoma