Glenn Pool opened on November 22, 1905. About one-half mile northwest of this point, Robert Galbreath and Frank Chesley brought in the Ida E. Glenn No. 1 Oil Well. This began the great growth of the oil industry in the city of Tulsa and the state of Oklahoma.
On the east side of US-75 just south of the junction with W 141st Street, Glenpool, Oklahoma
* Information by Oklahoma Historical Society
Photos provided by Dennis McGill