Oklahoma's first county courthouse built after Statehood. The cornerstone of Nelson Georgia marble was laid during Masonic ceremonies on April 29,1910. The building was dedicated on November 24, with Senator J. Clint Graham presiding. The building houses all county offices and is a point of pride and focus of community activities.
400 West Main, Marietta, Oklahoma
* GPS coordinates from other source.
Love County Courthouse (added 1984 - Building - #84003148)
100 S. 4th St., Marietta
- Historic Significance: Architecture/Engineering, Event
- Architect, builder, or engineer: Unknown
- Architectural Style: Georgian
- Area of Significance: Politics/Government, Architecture
- Period of Significance: 1900-1924
- Owner: Local Gov't
- Historic Function: Government
- Historic Sub-function: Courthouse
- Current Function: Government
- Current Sub-function: Courthouse