SheridanAt the opening of the "UnassignedLands" to homesteader in 1889, aquarter section in Skeleton Town-ship was reserved for a townsite,Named Sheridan in honor of Lt. Gen.Philip H. Sheridan, the town grewuntil 1902, when nearby Marshallbecame the rail center of the area.
1889 - 1950
5miles west OK highway 51/74 on OK 51. West of Roxanna, Oklahoma. Signs on south side of highway. Sheridan Cemetery is located south of sign on Highway.