Site of ranch headquarters was 2-1/2 mi north of here. Roundups where on present site of Cushing. This area was grazing land for Texas cattle driven north 1866 to 1885. The region was opened to settlers on Sept. 22, 1892. Sac and Fox village 1/4 mile north.
West of Drumright, Oklahoma. 1/2 mile west of OK-99 and OK-33, South side of highway (OK-33).