The first home in Erin Springs was built in 1871 by Frank Murray, an Irish immigrant from Londonderry. Murray eventually became a large land owner and rancher. He had 20,000 acres of land and 26,000 head of cattle. In 1879-1880 Murray began construction of a large stone house which is still standing and preserved by the Oklahoma Historical Society
Lindsay, Ok: Junction of Hy 19/76 go south to Erin Springs watch of signs turn to the right follow the street around pass the Cemetery for .5 miles house is on the west side of stree.