The Goff House
The home was built in 1900-1991, by William and Magdalen Goff. MR.Goff come to El Renoin 1892 to work for Anheuser and Busch. He soon became an agent for the firm. Later he started Goff Bottling Works. He organized the Goff Cadet Band.
The home is an excellent architectural example of the Colonial Revival and Queen Anne style. Only 10 percent of the homes in 1900 was built with this combination of styles. The house was listed in the National Registry of Historical Place in 1988
506 West Evans, El Reno, OK
The Goff House Inn is now a Bed and Breakfast