Big Four School
Located 3 miles north, was formed Mar. 17, 1920, by a special election vote to consolidate the districts of White Cap, Twilight, Wandell, and Bird Creek.
The school graduated its first senior class in 1924, its last in 1968.
It continued as a grade school until closing in May 1978
Big Four Alumni Association
Oklahoma Historial Society
Kingfisher, Ok go 5 miles East on Ok 33 or is 1 mile west of Big Four.Marker is on North side of road.