Established by John E. Weerin 1885-87. A post office, 1894-1906, three general stores,a school, two doctors, a drug store and nearly 100 residents made up theearly village. Weer was postmaster andfarmed. He ran a saw mill, cotton gin, grist mill and a store.
*On this site was W.J. "Doc" Darnell's drug storeand doctor's office 1902 - 1927
(BA 100 yr. history, Pg. 56)
Broken Arrow Centennial 2002
S 185th E Ave., Broken Arrow, Oklahoma