Stephens County Courthouse - New and Old. Current courthouse 1967 to present. Old Courthouse 1921-1968 (Picture was taken at the Stephen County Historical Museum) The Manhattan Construction Company started construction on the facility in 1921. Designed by Oklahoma City architect Jewell Hicks, the building had a combination of Second Renaissance Revival and Neo-Classical designs.The old Courthouse sat on a square in downtown Duncan and was demolished when the current courthouse was built.
101 S. 11th St, Duncan, Oklahoma