Route 66 Interpretive Center. Video Tour Museum, Gift Shop & Drill Hall Event Center. Chandler Chamber of Commerce, and the old Chandler Armory.
Junction of Mickey Clarkson Ave. (Route 66) and First St., Chandler, Oklahoma
เคล็ดลับบาคาร่าNational Register of Historic Places
Chandler Armory (added 1991 - Building - #91000276) Also known as Chandler National Guard Armory Jct. of Mickey Clarkson Ave. and First St., ChandlerMore Pictures
- Historic Significance: Architecture/Engineering, Event
- Architect, builder, or engineer: Nolan,Bryan W.
- Architectural Style: Other
- Area of Significance: Architecture, Military, Economics
- Period of Significance: 1925-1949
- Owner: Local Gov't
- Historic Function: Defense
- Historic Sub-function: Arms Storage
- Current Function: Vacant/Not In Use